We designed this Copper Canyon 2100 Series Lodge and Cabin Wall Light to provide a versatile source of quality lighting and design. They work well in hallways, provide general lighting in small or large rooms, or even in small bathrooms over a sink. The fixtures are completely customizable, using most of our designs. They are hand-made to order in our Albuquerque, New Mexico factory and come in any of our hand painted finishes. They are also available in either standard or low profile configurations for commercial ADA applications, or narrow hallways where space is at a premium. To view this product in our Western and Ranch series click here.
- Small: 11″ W x 5.5″ D x 6″ – 12 ” H (based on design) – Uses 1-75W standard bulb
- Large: 16″ W x 7″ D x 6″ – 12″ H (based on design) – Uses 1-100W standard bulb
- Low Profile ADA models add several inches to height.
- Individually cut to order from thick 12 gauge steel plate – UL Listed indoors dry and damp locations – the ring is hand rolled solid steel and welded to the back plate. Weight varies from 3 to 5 pounds based on size.
- 16″ models can also use a standard screw in type 26W electronic ballast compact fluorescent fixture for energy savings and commercial applications.
- LED equipped for your energy needs
- ADA low profile version for narrow hallways where a 4″ depth is required. Uses candelabra bulbs only.
- All lights include complete mounting hardware and are designed to be mounted anywhere on the wall so that the junction box does not need to be centered on the light. The slots on the top are used to screw to the wall and the bottom slots are for running the wires to the electrical boxes.