Copper Canyon CL840 Lodge and Cabin Ceiling Light
The Copper Canyon CL840 Lodge and Cabin Ceiling Light combines rustic and western lighting designs with our exclusive softly etched art glass. This exclusive glass comes in either white or pine cone motifs. The cut out figures glow with light when the light is turned on and the etched glass diffuses the light, eliminating any bulb glare. The lights come in two popular sizes, 12″ and 16″ wide to fit most any room and are individually cut from steel and hand-finished in any of our custom finishes. They are open on the top to allow a warm glow on the ceiling. This fixture is LED compatible to meet your energy needs. Interested in our cabin style chandelier click here.
To view this product in our Western and Ranch series click here.
• Flush Mounts – Attaches directly to the ceiling. Available in 12″ or 16″ in diameter by 6.5″ height and requires GU24 Base compact fluorescent bulbs (included).
• Semi Flush Mount – Hangs down 1″ from the ceiling. Available in 12″ and 16″ diameters by 8″ height.
• Pendant Suspension Mount – with ivy (rustic designs) or hammered (western designs) arms connecting to the ceiling canopy. Available in 12″ or 16″ diameter by 20″ height.
• Chandelier Model – 18″ in diameter by 20″ height plus 3′ of chain (can be adjusted to fit).
• 12″ wide: Uses 2-60W standard bulbs
• 16″ and 18″ wide: Uses 3-60W standard bulbs
• Screw in compact fluorescent bulbs up to 26W (100W equivalent) can be used and are included free with the fixture. Flush mount models use fluorescent only bulbs with GU24 Bi-pin sockets. 23W fluorescent bulbs are included at no cost with this option.
• LED Equipped to meet your energy needs.
• Flush mount models require compact fluorescent bulbs due to heat dissipation. Bulbs are included with the fixtures. Please call to order Fluorescent bulbs for other models.
• All lights include complete mounting hardware and are designed to be mounted on a standard ceiling electrical box. Flush mounts are damp location approved for outdoor use and fit flush against the ceiling. Semi-flush models hang 1″ off the ceiling and pendant models come with 3′ of matched chain and 8′ of wire.