Welcome to our newest line of hand forged lanterns, Copper Canyon L22 Western Lantern, custom made in the USA to your order. These lanterns use extra heavy 12 gauge steel that is hand hammered, bent, riveted and welded to create an incredibly durable and stylish outdoor lighting fixture. These small lanterns weigh over 15 pounds each, which is three times the weight of a normal light this size. Customize your light with dozens of western and rustic panels for that perfect rustic or western look. Compare these lights to models easily costing twice as much from other companies without our array of design options. To view this product in our Lodge and Cabin series click here.
- 11.25″ W x 12″ H x 11.6″ D
- Uses 1-100W standard bulb – will also use screw in compact fluorescent and LED bulbs
- Can be used indoors or outdoors in dry or damp or wet locations.
- UL approved. Outdoor models use waterproof sockets and are made of hand painted galvanized steel.
- 12V halogen with up to 75W bulb (+$10) – call for details
- GU24 Base compact fluorescent only socket including 23W use only where required by local ordinances such as California – 1 lamp per light. (+$10) – call for details
- All lights include complete mounting hardware and are designed to be mounted on a standard wall box.