Move up to the new Copper Canyon L4 Lodge and Cabin Lantern. Each is handmade exclusively for you and offers almost unlimited design options such as colors, designs, liners and sizes. Compare the many details, such as the detailed wood finish, created by hand welding intricate designs and patterns over a thick steel frame, and the branch steel rod across the top. Each lantern takes over 4 hours to custom fabricate. Our lanterns are handmade by our craftsmen right here in the USA. This fixture is LED compatible to meet your energy needs. To view this product in our Western and Ranch series click here.
– Small: 9″ W x 13″ H x 11″ D – Uses 1-75W standard bulb
– Medium: 11″ W x 16″ H x 12″ D – Uses 1-100W standard bulb
– Large: 15″ W x 19″ H x 15″ D – Uses 1-100W standard bulb
– All models can be used indoors or outdoors in dry or damp or wet locations.
– UL approved. Outdoor models use waterproof sockets and are made of hand painted galvanized steel.
– 12V halogen with up to 75W bulb (+$10) – call for details
– 18W or 26W electronic ballast compact fluorescent for indoor or outdoor use (+$5) (1 lamp per light
– GU24 Base compact fluorescent only socket including 23W use only where required by local ordinances such as California – 1 lamp per light. (+$10) – call for details
– All lights include complete mounting hardware and are designed to be mounted on a standard wall box/post or post.
– Screw in compact fluorescent and LED bulbs will also work fine
There are no reviews yet.