The Copper Canyon PEG290 Rustic Chandelier is our newest series of Lodge & Cabin chandeliers offering many innovations with useful features, like down lighting, dual controls and optional mounting systems. This style of chandelier offers greater lighting output where you need it, at floor level, with the 50W halogen down lights. Additional bulbs inside the chandelier are operated separately to allow for up and down light, down-light or up-light only. The up-light only feature provides softer mood lighting for evenings around the fireplace or watching television. Our designs spread across both the outside and inside of the light for true artistic quality. Even the bottom offers intricately cut designs and easy to change bulb access.
Call for details (800) 275-5482.
– 35″: Uses 8-40W candelabra bulbs inside and either 5 or 11 – 50W maximum halogen spot lights pointing down.
– 46″: Uses 8-60W candelabra bulbs inside and 11 – 50W maximum halogen spot lights pointing down.
– 58″: Uses 12-60W candelabra bulbs inside and 12 – 50W maximum halogen spot lights pointing down.
– 70″: Uses 14-60W candelabra bulbs inside and 16 – 50W maximum halogen spot lights pointing down.
– Heights range from 36″ (plus chain) to 72″ based on size. Normally they are as high as they are wide, plus add the additional hanging chain.
– Semi-flush models that attach directly to the ceiling can be shortened to approximately – 25″ tall for the 36″ model. Double tier models: 58″- uses a 36″ on top with the 58″ model below or the 70″ uses the 36″ on top and 70″ below. – Please call to order semi-flush models or double tier models or triple tier models.
– Each unit includes 9′ of wire and 3′ of chain. Additional wire up to 30′ and color matched chain is available.
– UL Listed for dry and damp locations.
– LED Equipped to meet your energy needs
– Weights vary from 30 lbs for the 35″ model to 60 lbs for the 60″ model.
– Add 40% more weight for two tier models.
– Heavy duty metal ceiling boxes recommended for the 35″ models.
– 46″ and taller use a heavy duty mounting plate that attaches directly to the wood studs with lag bolts and swags over to the box.