Years in the making, the Cedarcrest Chandelier Ceiling Fan is a piece of art and a fully functional ceiling fan. Handmade to order in the USA. The intricate patterns of pine cones with the choice of optional figures across the top make this a rustic fan like no other.
Choose from the options below to design a fan that is uniquely yours.
Years in the making, the Cedarcrest Chandelier Ceiling Fan is a piece of art and a fully functional ceiling fan. Handmade to order in the USA. The intricate patterns of pinecones with the choice of optional figures across the top make this a rustic fan like no other. Because we hand make each one in our New Mexico factory, you have choices never found on imported models. To view this product in our Western and Ranch series click here.
Customize the Cedarcrest Chandelier Ceiling Fan with These Options:
Several different blade colors including pine, walnut, natural pine, light oak, medium oak, and antique pine
Three different blade sizes including 52″, 56″ or 60″
A huge selection of finish colors for housing
Amber or Silver Mica Liner color
Many scene designs to choose from
Combination ceiling fan remote control kit comes standard
A: Fan blade to ceiling: 21.5″
B: Downrod – 12″ (Required to install fan)
D: Blade Diameter – 52″ or 60″
H: Height – 23″ from bottom of fan to ceiling
– Downrod Outer Diameter: 0.75″ (Both ends threaded)
– Ceiling Canopy Diameter: 5.5″
– Assembled in USA from American and Imported Components
– Lifetime Motor Warranty and 1 Year Unconditional on Everything Else
– 3 Speed Reversible
– Included Pull Chains (Remote package eliminates pull chains)
– Forged Style Scroll Kit included
– Blade Pitch: 14°
– Weight: 41 Lbs
– Motor: 188mm x 25mm Heavy Duty Motor
– Bulbs: Uplight uses 4-25W candelabra bulbs max.
– UL Rated for Indoor Location Use
– Max. Ceiling Slope: 32° (45° with adapter)
– Shipping Weight: 48 Lbs
– Container: Ships in two boxes
– Airflow: 6700 CFM
– Airflow Efficiency: 72 CFM per watt