The Copper Canyon Rancher Ceiling Fan is a dramatic western Style chandelier that does not compromise its functionality as a ceiling fan. The fan features real barbed wire that is back lit by the up lighting. The chandelier model features 6-100W side lights with glass shades for ample room lighting.
The Copper Canyon Rancher Ceiling Fan is a dramatic western Style chandelier that is also a ceiling fan. The fan features real barbed wire that is back lit by the up lighting. The chandelier model features 6-100W side lights with glass shades for ample room lighting. The Rancher is available in a wide range of custom painted colors with Amber or Silver Mica liners. The chandelier offers sidelights with several glass shade options.
Customize Your Rancher Ceiling Fan with These Options:
Several different blade colors including pine, walnut, natural pine, light oak, medium oak, antique pine and carved star blades.
Three different blade sizes including 52″, 56″ or 60″
A huge selection of finish colors for housing
Amber or Silver Mica Liner colors
Many scene designs to choose from
Combination ceiling fan remote control kit comes standard
A: Fan blade to ceiling: 21.5″
B: Downrod – 12″ (Required to install fan)
D: Blade Diameter – 52″ or 56″ or 60″
H: Height – 23″ from bottom of fan to ceiling
– Downrod Outer Diameter: 0.75″ (Both ends threaded)
– Ceiling Canopy Diameter: 5.5″
– Assembled in USA from American and Imported Components
– Lifetime Motor Warranty and 1 Year Unconditional on Everything Else
– 3 Speed Reversible
– Included Pull Chains (Remote package eliminates pull chains)
– Forged Style Scroll Kit included
– Blade Pitch: 14°
– Weight: 41 Lbs (51 Lbs for chandelier)
– Motor: 188mm x 25mm Heavy Duty Motor
– Bulbs: Uplight uses 4-25W candelabra bulbs max. (included) – Chandelier uses 6-100W – standard bulbs max.
– UL Rated for Indoor Location Use
– Max. Ceiling Slope: 32° (45° with adapter)
– Shipping Weight: 48 Lbs (58 Lbs for chandelier)
– Container: Ships in two boxes
– Airflow: 6700 CFM
– Airflow Efficiency: 72 CFM per watt