The Copper Canyon PEG260 Western Chandelier features twig or hammered bar style arms hand rolled into a graceful arc that hooks to the decorative top canopy for easy assembly. The light is hand built from scratch, allowing you to choose the color, design, mica color, bowl color and size, guaranteeing you will have a one-of-a kind chandelier. We can offer this amazing variation in design choices by completing all the designing and manufacturing ourselves. To view this product in our Lodge and Cabin series click here.
Copper Canyon PEG260 Western Chandelier
- 25″ – Uses 4-75W standard bulbs
- 30″ – Uses 4-100W standard bulbs
- 45″ – Uses 6-100W standard bulbs
- 60″ – Uses 8-100W standard bulbs
- LED equipped to meet your energy needs
- Each light is individually cut from 14 gauge steel plate. They are then rolled and welded. After that they are hand painted.
- Please call to order larger sizes.
- Diameters will vary slightly based on design.
- Heights range from approximately 28″ for the smallest to 60″ for the largest not including chain.
- Chandeliers come with 3′ of matching chain.