Welcome to one of our most popular lines of lights. The Copper Canyon PEG270 Lodge and Cabin Chandelier offers the features of the most expensive companies, but at a cost less than half of lights sold elsewhere. We start with a solid 5/8″ thick hammered bar that we hand roll into rings for the top and bottom. Add our intricate animal and lodge scenes for the patterns, then you get to choose from an assortment of matching arms and bottom designs for a truly custom light you will be proud to own. To view this product in our Western and Ranch series click here.
– 18″: Uses 4-75W standard bulbs
– 23″: Uses 4-100W standard bulbs
– 28″: Uses 4-100W standard bulbs
– 35″: Usese 6-100W standard bulbs
– 48″: Uses 8-100W standard bulbs
– 60″: Uses 8-100W standard bulbs
– Electronic ballast compact fluorescents available in 18 or 26W configurations – call for details
– Each unit (excluding suspension model) includes 9′ of wire and 3′ of chain.
– 27″ H for the 18″ and 23″ models
– 30″ H for the 28″ model
– 35″ H for the 35″ model
– 48″ for the 48″ model
– 60″ H for the 60″ model
– Heights do not include the 3′ of chain. Additional wire up to 30′ is available and color matched.
– UL Listed for dry and damp locations.
– Weights vary from 30 lbs. for the 18″ to 110 lbs. for the 60″ model.
– Add 40% more weight for double tier models.
– Heavy duty metal ceiling boxes recommended for the 18″ to 35″ models.
– 48″ and larger use a heavy duty mounting plate that attaches directly to the wood studs with lag bolts and swags over to the box. – call for more details
– All lights include complete color matched mounting hardware and canopies as needed.
– Custom rounded log mount canopies also available as well as swag kits. – call for details