Years in the making, the Copper Canyon Longhorn Ceiling Fan is amazing to behold. From the authentic barbed wire, hand wrapped around the edges, to the multi-level design, this fan is both a piece of art and a working ceiling fan.
Customize and purchase your fan by choosing options below.
Years in the making, the Copper Canyon Longhorn Ceiling Fan is amazing to behold. From the authentic barbed wire, hand wrapped around the edges, to the multi-level design, this fan is both a piece of art and a working ceiling fan. We hand make each one to your order, allowing you to choose the color, liners, blades and other options. The chandelier model features 6-100W side lights with glass shades for ample room lighting. The Longhorn is available in a wide range of custom painted colors with Amber or Silver Mica liners.
Customize Your Longhorn Ceiling Fan with These Options:
Several different blade colors including pine, walnut, natural pine, light oak, medium oak, antique pine and carved star blades.
Three different blade sizes including 52″, 56″ or 60″
A huge selection of finish colors for housing
Amber or Silver Mica Liner colors
Many scene designs to choose from
Combination ceiling fan remote control kit comes standard
A: Fan blade to ceiling: 20″
B: Downrod – 12″ (Required to install fan)
D: Blade Diameter – 52″ or 56″ or 60″
H: Height – 22″ from bottom of fan to ceiling
– Downrod Outer Diameter: 0.75″ (Both ends threaded)
– Ceiling Canopy Diameter: 5.5″
– Assembled in USA from American and Imported Components
– Lifetime Motor Warranty and 1 Year Unconditional on Everything Else
– 3 Speed Reversible
– Included Pull Chains (Remote package eliminates pull chains)
– Forged Style Scroll Kit included
– Blade Pitch: 14°
– Weight: 41 Lbs
– Motor: 188mm x 25mm Heavy Duty Motor
– Bulbs: Uplight uses 4-25W candelabra bulbs max. (included)
– UL Rated for Indoor Location Use
– Max. Ceiling Slope: 32° (45° with adapter)
– Shipping Weight: 48 Lbs
– Container: Ships in two boxes
– Airflow: 6700 CFM
– Airflow Efficiency: 72 CFM per watt